Peet’s Coffee Introduces New Boba-Inspired Brown Sugar Jelly
Peet’s Coffee welcomes summer 2022 with the launch of new boba inspirations Brown sugar jelly as a permanent complement to the brand’s drinks menu, for all iced coffee and tea drinks.
The story continues below
Peet’s Brown Sugar Jelly is plant-based and can be added to any cold drink to add extra flavor and texture.
Here’s a look at Peet’s Summer of Jelly range:
- Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte (permanent addition): the sweetness of brown sugar with a layer of creamy oat milk and Peet’s signature bold and juicy Baridi Cold Brew float. Served with new brown sugar jelly and ice.
- Iced brown sugar matcha oat latte (permanent addition): Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea is prized for its distinctive flavor and creamy texture. Here it’s glazed and layered on a bouncy new brown sugar jelly, brown sugar syrup and luscious oat milk.
- Citrus Green Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (Summer Feature): Mighty Leaf Tropical Green Tea is hand-shaken with floral yuzu puree, lemonade and real citrus slices, all on a scoop of new brown sugar jelly.
- Strawberry Lemon Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (summertime signature): Mighty Leaf Summer Solstice crisp black tea, hand-shaken with lemonade and tangy strawberry puree on a scoop of brown sugar jelly.
- Brown sugar oat latte – Hot or Iced – (Summer Feature): Brown sugar flavor sweetens oat milk and bold, smooth Espresso Forté for a cup that can be enjoyed hot or iced.
Image via Peet