Naturally Boulder Honors Local Organic Food Producers at Boulder Theater Awards Ceremony
Naturally, Boulder handed out honors to local businesses in half a dozen categories last week at the annual Natural Products Startup Accelerator Awards at the Boulder Theater.
The 2022 categories were:
• Brand of the Year: Winner: Good Crisp; Finalists: Quinn Snacks, Aurora Organic Dairy.
• Emerging Brand of the Year: Winner: Byte Bars; Finalists: Gruvi, Meati Foods, Mortal Kombucha.
• Industry Leader of the Year: Winner: Carlotta Mast; Finalists: Tom Spier, Catherine Hunziker.
• Service Provider of the Year: Winner: SRW Agency; Finalists: Creative Alignments, Holland & Hart.
• The Lance Gentry Prize: Winner: Stacey Marcellus, Cappello’s.
• Conscious Business Catalysts Winner: The Marshall Fire collective of responders, including those who went above and beyond to support the community after the tragic fire of December 2021, with special recognition for Basecamp Collective, Big Red F Restaurant Group, Blackbelly , Conscious Alliance, Danone NA, Fortnight Collective, Andy Clark of Moxie Bread, Yasso, and all the supporting brands and many other members of the Naturally Boulder community who have contributed to this effort.
Naturally, Boulder Investor Day and the 18th Annual Pitch Slam Competition will take place on February 23.
This article was first published by BizWest, an independent news agency, and is published under a license agreement. © 2022 BizWestMedia LLC.