Kombucha boosted with even more benefits
LOS ANGELES, September 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Health-Ade, makers of fizzy and wellness beverages with gut health benefits, is taking kombucha to the next level with the Health-Ade Glow Up line: the kombucha you love with functional ingredients added for a gut-first glow! Following the success of fan-favorite flavor Strawberry Glow, launched in 2020, Health-Ade has expanded the line to include two new flavors: Ginger Pineapple Belly Reset and Citrus Immune Boost. The Glow Up line offers consumers not only delicious and refreshing kombucha, but also amplified benefits to support healthy hair, skin and nails; immunity; and digestion, for a gut-focused wellness approach.
“The Glow Up line is something I’m really excited about,” says Daina Trout, Co-founder and Chief Mission Officer at Health-Ade. “A diverse gut microbiome makes a huge difference to overall health, including benefits for hair, skin and nails, immunity and, of course, digestion. That’s why we developed the Glow range Up from Health-Ade – three flavors of kombucha with ingredient functions that highlight and reinforce the existing benefits of kombucha!So whether you’re feeling a little bad, you’ve overindulged, or your hair and skin are feeling the pain. dull air, sip your way to your happiest, healthiest you.”
Each flavor in Health-Ade’s Glow Up line offers carefully selected functional ingredients to support your inner (and outer) glow!
- Strawberry Glow: Refreshing notes of strawberry and kiwi combine with biotin and bamboo extract to nourish skin from within.
- Biotin has been proven to improve hair health – by increasing both shine and volume – and to help improve skin hydration and appearance.
- Bamboo extract is the richest source of natural silica, which our bodies rely on to make collagen in skin, bones and hair.
- NEW Citrus Immune Boost: Support your inner fighter with vitamin C, zinc and a blend of juicy oranges.
- An excellent source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, and zinc to boost your immune system
- NEW Ginger Pineapple Belly Reset: Reset from the inside out! Combined with 6 times more live probiotics than other Health-Ade Kombucha, tangy ginger and sweet pineapple have what it takes to put a smile on your insides.
- Additional probiotics support a diverse microbiome, and a diverse microbiome supports a healthy gut. Each bottle of Ginger Pineapple Belly Rest contains 6 billion CFU of live probiotics at the time of bottling.
- Cold-pressed ginger juice has been shown to help increase digestive motility, improve indigestion, decrease bloating, and reduce intestinal cramps.
Get that extra dose of wellness with the Health-Ade Glow Up range, the most delicious way to add functional ingredients to your life. Whether you’re looking for a refreshing drink or want to support your microbiome and gut health, new Health-Ade Glow up kombucha flavors allow you to support wellness from the inside out.
For more information or press inquiries, please email [email protected].
Follow us on Instagram @healthade, Facebook /HealthAde, Twitter @DrinkHealthAde and TikTok @healthade.
Health-Ade creates fizzy, fun drinks with gut health benefits so you can follow your instincts and show the world what you’re made of. The brand debuted at the Brentwood Farmers Market in 2012 selling its flagship kombucha drinks. Instantly gain a cult following in Southern CaliforniaHealth-Ade Kombucha quickly grew to sell nationwide in over 50,000 stores including Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Safeway/Albertsons, Kroger, Publix, Target and more in single serve bottles of 16oz (MSRP: $3.99) and sizes from 48 oz to (MSRP: $8.99). The brand’s growing list of offerings now includes Health-Ade Pop, a full-flavored prebiotic soda. All Health-Ade products are naturally fermented with high quality ingredients and are certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan, and each bottle of Health-Ade Kombucha exceeds the World Health Organization standard for probiotics , which many food and beverage products on the market today fail to meet.
SOURCE Health-Ade Kombucha